Business Client FAQs
Will I work with a dedicated dealer and can you watch the currency markets on my behalf?
You will be assigned your own Business Foreign Exchange Dealer who will actively monitor the currency market on your behalf. Our “rate watch” service also allows you to set limit orders if favourable market movement occurs or if you wish to realise a specific rate that you can indicate in advance.
What are the initial costs to open an account?
There is no setup fee and you are under no obligation to proceed after opening an account with our partners.
What is the payment method for currency?
Once you have opened an account, if you decide to go ahead and purchase currency from us, there are a number of payment methods we accept for your convenience:-
- Cheque, However there is a 5 working day clearance period which will slow the release your currency.
- Online transfer, there is generally a 3 working day clearance period stipulated by most banks and most set a daily limit of £10,000. This service is normally free of charge.
- Bank transfer, this method generally attracts a bank charge however the transaction happens within the working day.
- Unfortunately cash is not an accepted payment method.
- Currency transfers within Western Europe and the US typically take 1 to 2 days.
- Transfers outside of the US and Western Europe can take up to 3 days or more.
- Due to the time zone restrictions for specific countries, transfer times are dependent on the banking hours of the destination.
- If payments are transferred from an overseas bank account, it usually takes 3 to 5 working days to be processed.
Are there any other costs involved with foreign currency transfers, is there a minimum transfer amount and how long does the process take?
On receipt of cleared funds, your currency will be sent electronically to the bank account of your choice. We do not typically charge for currency transfer services, however for transactions below £5,000.00, we reserve the right to charge an admin fee.
For More Information click here